A to enjoy on the moment
What makes this cake so special?
A delicious carrot cake delivered through your letter box. An easy and convenient way to send a gift.
This is one of the best carrot cakes available. Moist and with a tangy icing that balances well with the not-so-sweet cake.
It has all the convenience you can ask for. Easy online order with a click and you can add a personalise message, too.
This cake has oriental spices and fresh ginger to give you the kick. I have also added extra star anise to give it its warmth. Some say it tastes like ginger bread. It does contain fresh ginger so that I can understand. Some commented that it tastes like Bakewell tart. Hmm, I do not know why. Perhaps it is the icing.
- Makes a surprise gift
- This cake is moist with a spicy taste
- It makes and easy vegan snack, straight out of the box
- It contains finely grated carrots and walnuts
- The icing is tangy and refreshing
- The regular plant-based version contains wholemeal flour, so there is extra fibre for you
- You do not have to be a vegan to enjoy it.
- Packed in bio-degradable packaging where possible.
- Allow 2-3 business days to freshly bake and ship the order.
- It makes a great gift for someone you need to cheer up, or to share some happiness, or just to celebrate.
- It is a fuss free way of enjoying the cake
- No baking involved. Just eat.
Sending as a gift?
- Customise by adding a short message. See message fields above.
- If you are sending this to another person, please check out the order individually as then you can send it to a different address.
How to enjoy:
- This is best enjoyed with tea or coffee. It makes an excellent dessert after a meal. If you like you can serve it with fresh fruits to cut its richness
- It is best served at room temperature or slightly warm. Of course, you can enjoy it straight out of the fridge.
Srerving & Heating instructions:
To serve warm:
- Place the cake in the microwave and heat for about 10 to 20 seconds, depending on your microwave wattage and the size of the slice.
- Make sure it is not too hot that the icing melts, but just enough to make it warm.
- Or, it can be served cold or at ambient temperature.
- Serve on its own or garnish with fresh fruits
- This postal box is sent by post.
- If you wish to send this to a friend or family member, please check out individually.
- This will ensue that you can add in the individual addresses.
- Please note that the postal boxes are send out individually and does not count towards the free shipping total purchase amount.
- Allow 2-3 business days to freshly prepare and ship the order.
A baked carrot cake in a postal box.
Ingredients: flour (gluten), wholemeal flour (gluten), vegetable oil, sugar, carrot, ginger, 5 spice, star anise, walnut (nut), vanilla extract, leavening agents: calcium phospates, sodium carbonates, bicarbonate of soda, vinegar, lime/lemon
Gluten free: Ingredients: Gluten free flour, xanthan gum, vegetable oil, sugar, carrot, ginger, 5 spice, star anise, walnut (nut), vanilla extract, leavening agents: calcium phosphates, sodium carbonates, bicarbonate of soda, vinegar, lime/lemon
Allergy information: See ingredients in bold.
Storage: Upon receipt store in fridge for 30 minutes before serving. Can keep for for 7 days from date shipping, and for 10 days in the fridge.
Put the cake in the fridge for about 30 minutes to firm up the cake as it can be soft after the long journey.
The cake can keep for about 6 days from date of shipping . It will keep about 1o days if stored in the fridge,
The cake can be frozen for up to 2 month. Freeze as soon as you can.