This cake mix is simple
What makes this cake-mix so special?
It makes a gorgeous gift. It’s a DIY cake-mix in a Jar! All play and no work makes a star baker.
What a lovely idea to give someone who has everything. A simple gift that puts a smile in their face, and they get to bake a cake, and eat it, too. It is so easy to make a scrumptious chocolate cake from scratch without having to hunt high and low for the ingredients. So make this an ultimate gift to someone you care about.
- Comes in a handy clip-top Kilner jar
- Handy reusable jar, no need to throw away
- Makes a large cake 20cm x 20cm or 8 inches square
- Requires only 4 easy to get ingredients
- No wastage. No need to buy loads of ingredients
- Simple and easy to follow instructions
- A tasty and well-balanced taste of glaze and the cake
- Great for sharing or to bring to a party.
- The bags are eco-friendly clear bags
- Weight of dry ingredients about 530g ( 1 recipe
- Baking parchment is included
Allow 1-2 business days to freshly pack and ship the order.
- Makes a great gift.
- Baking is good for family bonding, too.
- Handy to have one spare in case the baking bug bites
Sending as a gift? Customise by adding a short message. See message fields above.
How to enjoy.
- This is best enjoyed with tea or coffee. It makes an excellent dessert after a meal. If you like you can serve it with fresh fruits to cut its richness
- It is best served warm when the chocolate is a bit soft . Of course, you can enjoy it at room temperature, or straight out of the fridge.
Pack A: cake mix
Pack B: glaze mix
Vegan: flour(gluten), sugar, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt
Vegan & gluten free:
gluten free flour, xantam gum, sugar, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt,
Weight of ingredients: 530g
1 x Baking Parchment
Allergy information: See ingredients in bold.
Storage: Keep in a cool dry place.
Bake as soon as you can.
You will need:
- vanilla extract
- vegetable oil
- vegan butter or butter
- vinegar or lemon/line juice
- milk/vegan milk
- 20cm x 20cm baking tin