This cake-mix is simple. Buy it.
What makes this cake-mix so special?
No eggs, no diary, just extra tasty. A simple gift that will brighten the environmentally conscious person. It makes an easy vegan bake- delicious and satisfying.
Gift deleivery by post
A gift that will make someone happy. A simple present that put a smile in their face, and they get to bake a cake, and eat it as well. It is so easy to make a scrumptious chocolate cake from scratch without having to hunt high and low for the ingredients. So make this an ultimate gift to someone you care about.
- All the dry ingredients are carefully measured, no guessing needed.
- Requires only 4 easy to get ingredients
- Makes a large cake 20cm x 20cm or 8 inches square
- No wastage. No need to buy loads of ingredients
- Simple and easy to follow instructions
- A tasty and well-balanced taste of sweetness of the icing and the cake
- Great for sharing or to bring to a party.
- The bags are eco-friendly clear bags
Get it to sent to them in 1 to 2 business days.
- Makes a great gift.
- Baking is good for family bonding, too.
Sending as a gift? Customise by adding a short message. See message fields above.
How to enjoy.
- This is best enjoyed with tea or coffee. It makes an excellent dessert after a meal. If you like you can serve it with fresh fruits to cut its richness
- It is best served warm when the chocolate is a bit soft. Of course, you can enjoy it at room temperature, or straight out of the fridge.
Pack A: cake mix, baking parchment
Pack B: glaze mix
Vegan: flour(gluten), sugar, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt
Vegan & gluten free:
gluten free flour, xanthan gum, sugar, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt.
Allergy information: See ingredients in bold.
Storage: Keep in a cool dry place.
Bake as soon as you can.
You will need:
- vanilla extract
- vegetable oil
- vegan butter or butter
- vinegar or lemon/line juice
- milk/vegan milk
- 20cm x 20cm baking tin