The Amazing Gift by Postal Box
A chocolate cake delivered through the letter box. It goes through the home letter box and there is no need to be in to receive it. An easy an convenient way to send delicious gifts through the post.
You will still get the chocolatey cake with chocolate icing, double the taste. Tasty, scrumptious ultimate chocolate cake.
Your or your recipient will receive the cake that is ready to serve. Just pop it in the fridge for about 30 minutes for it to firm up a bit as the travelling can stress the cake. Then just cut into serving sizes and enjoy.
You will get a:
- Tasy and well-balanced cake.
- Double chocolate, the cake and the icing- luscious
- Easy convenient packaging
- Food gift delivered by post
- You can add a personalised message
- This cake is a pleasure to eat, even if your are not really a chocolate cake fan.
- If you are a chocolate cake fan, this is bliss!
- It is not too heavy, it is moist and
- Goes well with hot coffee or tea.
- All packaging are bio-degradable, kind to the environment
Allow 3 to 3 business days to freshly bake and ship your order.
- It makes a great gift for someone you need to cheer up, or just to share some happiness.
- Easy fuss free way of enjoying the cake. No baking involved.
Sending as a gift?
- Customise by adding a short message. See message fields above.
- If you are sending this to another person, please check out the order individually as then you can send it to a different address.
How to enjoy:
- This is best enjoyed with tea or coffee. It makes an excellent dessert after a meal. If you like you can serve it with fresh fruits to cut its richness
- It is best served warm when the chocolate is a bit soft . Of course, you can enjoy it at room temperature, or straight out of the fridge.
Srerving &bHeating instructions:
To serve warm:
- Place the cake in the microwave and heat for about 10 to 20 seconds, depending on your microwave wattage and the size of the slice.
- Make sure it is not too hot that the chocolate melts, but just enough to make it warm and a bit soft.
- Or, it can be served cold or at ambient temperature.
- Serve on its own or garnish with fresh fruits
- This postal box is sent by post.
- If you wish to send this to a friend or family member, please check out individually.
- This will ensue that you can add in the individual addresses.
- Please note that the postal boxes are send out individually and does not count towards the free shipping total purchase amount.
Plain flour (gluten), sugar, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, vanilla extract, vegetable oil, vinegar
Vegan & gluten free:
Ingredientrs: gluten free flour, xanthan gum, sugar, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt,vanilla extract, vegetable oil, vinegar
Allergy information: See ingredients in bold.
Put the cake in the fridge for about 30 minutes to firm up the cake as it can be soft after the long journey.
The cake can keep for about 6 days from date of shipping . It will keep about 10 days if stored in the fridge,
The cake can be frozen for up to 2 month. Freeze as soon as you can.